Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB B&M S/S for 4L

Old 06-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
WTB B&M S/S for 4L

Looking for B&M short shifter for 05+ Tacoma 4L 6speeds.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Anyone?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Anyone? I'm willing to offer 300+ $
Old 06-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
bump
Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I think they are pretty much extinct as they aren't manufactured anymore, and everyone that has one isn't going to sell.
Might as well try. Someone could be needing some money for other reasons and I could help them out
Old 06-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Does this help you at all?

http://www.urdusa.com/Short-Throw-Sh..._73/index.html
Old 06-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I already have a URD one. Thanks anyways.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
you dont like the urd one? i was thinking about one of them? why u want a used b&m over the urd?
The B&M feels tighter because it is a one piece construction. I like my URD S/S and it is waay better than stock but I just want a B&M one.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #12
Quote:
let me know when u wanna sell ur urd
If you can find me a person who will sell me his/her B&M S/S I'll sell you my URD S/S for 50$ + shipping (shipping will be super cheap anyways).
Old 06-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #15
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Subscribed.....
Old 06-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Subscribed.....
I'll be giving them a phone call as soon as I can but with exams and what not it might be awhile. It almost sounds too good to be true through... considering they were discontinued 2 1/2 years ago

Xroller - you want to give them a phone call and tell me how it goes
Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #17
Quote:
If this works out, I'll sell you my URD one for 50$ shipped.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces2 View Post
It is too good to be true. I must've tried 10 online retailers by phone that carried that exact part number back in late 2009... every one of them ended up saying sorry that they had that part even listed still, and that it was discontinued...
I can easily believe you. There is a reason why the sell for 300+ $ used right now. I'll probably give them a phone call anyways... hopefully they screwed up their inventory awhile back and have a couple in their warehouse, but it is a long shot.