Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F.S. Flowmaster Super 50 Muffler

Old 06-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
F.S. Flowmaster Super 50 Muffler

I bought two mufflers, The super 50 and super 44. The 44 was louder so i wet with that Im selling the super 50. It has maybe 5 miles on it. In its original box. Its a single Inlet and double Outlet. STAINLESS STEEL!

EDIT: Will Accept Pay Pal

$75

Old 06-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Price??
Old 06-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

$75 Shipped ^
Old 06-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get this from you, just picked up some taillights...I will check back later and see if it is still for sale after my next paycheck.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
I'd love to get this from you, just picked up some taillights...I will check back later and see if it is still for sale after my next paycheck.
Ok, Just send me a PM
Thanks!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Wow dude if you were selling like last week I would've bought this from you.

Edit: Never mind it's dual out, but good luck with the sale.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
frankier13 is on a distinguished road
Name: frankie
frankier13's Tacoma Gallery
SOUND!?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankier13 View Post
SOUND!?
This is Flowmasters video of the super 50 Vs. Stock sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRSXB_lfadM
Old 06-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #10
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Actually sounds pretty cool!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyR View Post
Actually sounds pretty cool!
Ya, it does however the super 44 sounds better.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #12

EDIT: NOT SOLD YET (bummmmmp)
Old 06-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #13
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
whats the installation like on this thing?
Old 06-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
Ya, it does however the super 44 sounds better.
louder is not always better
I tell that to guys that run glass packs.

the 50's do sound really good. after a few months they will "break in" and get a little bit deeper tone, that goes for all flowmasters.
and videos do not do mufflers justice, they sound a lot better in person.

with all that, glws!
I love my 50
Old 06-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #15
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 06-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
louder is not always better
I tell that to guys that run glass packs.

the 50's do sound really good. after a few months they will "break in" and get a little bit deeper tone, that goes for all flowmasters.
and videos do not do mufflers justice, they sound a lot better in person.

with all that, glws!
I love my 50

This is true, however my 44 just broke in and Im loving the sound. I cant say I didn't like the 50, its just that i didn't let it break in. I only had it on for a few days.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #17

Not sold yet
Old 08-25-2011, 04:49 PM   #18

bump
Old 08-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #19
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
bump. I have the Super 50 flowmaster system on my truck and it sounds GREAT
Old 08-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
would love to hear what this one sounds like. Anyone have a video???