Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted

Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
wallytaco will become famous soon enoughwallytaco will become famous soon enough
wallytaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted

Thanks to the folks on this site for all of your help with the build of this truck. I am selling because I rarely drive it and am looking to move on to a new project. I'm asking a firm $28500. This truck has never been offroad and doesn't so much as have a scratch in the paint. Both interior and exterior are in new condition. You will also have the balance of the 3yr/36k manufacturer's bumper to bumper warranty.

THE TRUCK:

2010 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5 with under 10k miles
4.0 V6 with 5 speed automatic, 4x4
TRD Off-Road Package with locking rear differential
Fully loaded, power everything, cruise, sliding rear window, steering wheel controls, 6 disc MP3 player with factory JBL subwoofer, towing package
Stickered for over $31K new

MODIFICATIONS:
3" OME suspension lift ($795)
Light Racing Upper Control Arms ($449)
33" Goodyear Duratracs mounted on 17" Moto Metal Wheels ($1600)
Flowmaster dual outlet, side exit exhaust ($340)
Westin E-Series Polished Nerf Bars ($299)
Extang Trifecta Tri-fold Tonneau cover ($395)
Two-way Car Starter ($200)
35% Front, Privacy Back tinted glass. ($120)
Factory rubber bed mat ($95)

Total extras without installation labor: $4293

There is a lien on the vehicle through Toyota Financial, so the buyer and I would have to work out payment and release of title. Please call me at 413.441.5322 with questions or to arrange to see it. Can send more pics upon request.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted-tacoma-driver.jpg   FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted-tacoma-interior.jpg   FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted-tacoma-pass.jpg   FS: '10 Tacoma Access Cab, lifted-tacoma-rear.jpg  
Old 06-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
wallytaco will become famous soon enoughwallytaco will become famous soon enough
OME shocks and blocks in the rear... TSB springs

Nerf bars are not rusted through. Whenever I see surface rust, I take Eagle1 Never Dull to them and they clean up perfect.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
you spent 800 dollars on a lift that uses blocks...?
Old 06-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Sorry, my mistake, I forgot that it had Toytec add-a-leafs as part of the package, not blocks. I was thinking blocks only because when I first put the lift in I was thinking to add 1" blocks to rake the truck front to back. I bought the OME kit from ToytecLifts, which I believe is, or at least was, a site sponsor. You can see the package on their website: http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72. I also opted for the 885 coils versus the 884s in the event I ever wanted to upgrade to a heavy duty bumper.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #5
I had forgotten about that post and should have followed up. I was pretty upset with them after the first winter. I went back to Westin's customer service and they were replaced. Had I known more when I first bought them, I would have gone a different route, but since I own them, I just make sure to stay on top of their maintenance.