Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05+ Revtek 3" lift

Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Revtek 3" lift

I have my 3" Revtek spacer kit for sale. In perfect condition, it has only been on the truck for 30,000 miles. Comes with 1.25" rear block option and extended U-bolts. Kit includes everything pictured. (Not included in the kit: extended studs for front coil assembly). Will also come with instructions for install. Great kit for fitting bigger tires and giving the truck a nice stance. I live in Scottsdale Arizona, 85259. Will ship on your dime. Paid just under $300 for the kit brand new, so I will sell this for $125.

I spoke with Randy at Revtek, he confirmed that this kit will fit all years from 2005-2011 with no problems. He recommend using the diff. drop kit, which you can buy separately, but did not confirm whether or not it was necessary. (if anybody can chime in and verify this it would be appreciated). The part number for the diff. drop kit is: RTDD2-KB.

As for the studs, Randy at Revtek says you have a few options; 1. You can use the factory studs and nuts for assembly, but just turn over the nuts to get full thread engagement. 2. You can buy new studs from Revtek. 3. You can buy new nuts from a hardware store, he said to use a 10mm flat nut.[/QUOTE]

Kit:

On the truck:
Old 06-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #3

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Still available, I know someone could put these to use.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #4

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
New price bump. $125
Old 07-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #5
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
is this a 4x4? if so, did you have to drop the differential up front?
Old 07-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #6

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
is this a 4x4? if so, did you have to drop the differential up front?
Yes I used this kit on my 4x4 and I do have a differential drop installed but to my understanding the differential drop is not necessary.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:09 AM   #7
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Yes I used this kit on my 4x4 and I do have a differential drop installed but to my understanding the differential drop is not necessary.
really??? why did you do it if not necessary?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #8

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the original kit came with the diff. drop so the shop just simply installed it. I remember hearing that you can do this as an option but is not needed. I will look into it though.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:15 PM   #9

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I added some important information to go along with the kit in my original post for any potential buyers out there.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
RobW219 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Rob
RobW219's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #11

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Replied to all PM's.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #12
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tchlink:top:en

can you confirm that this is the correct kit for my truck? specs in sig.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thread cleaned.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:28 AM   #14
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
is the sale still pending? I have money in my paypal right now
Old 07-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #15
sold
Old 07-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You dont have to use them. Some people do and some dont. I didnt require them but I installed a diff drop kit just for the hell of it. You can buy them for pretty cheap so why not right?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #17

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 07-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #18
diff drop kit::

I'm opting not to use them, I've read and been told then can do more
harm than good on 06 and later trucks.