Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD SPORT DC Fender Flares - White

Old 06-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
Getting there...
Nixxer is on a distinguished road
Nixxer's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SPORT DC Fender Flares - White

So I switched to some bushwacker flares and have the factory White flares for sale. Looking for $225. They are located in the Seattle area but if timed right I could get them to ya along I5 all the way to medford, OR. They are in good shape. little bit of tire rub and trimming but not much (had a 3"/33"s) one is missing one tab but shouldn't affect it.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD SPORT DC Fender Flares - White-imagejpeg_2-3-.jpg  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
bp red is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
bp red's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the market for a set of indigo ink flares(I know, not likely going to happen) and im wondering if these would fit on a regular cab? Might just paint them

Thanks and glws
Old 06-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Did you color-match the Bushwacks or leave them black?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
If your asking me WW, mine are still stock "grey" I could probably paint them fairly easy. I have a few cans of the colormatch spay paint on the way. Ill post pics if I end up doing it. I was asking just because if I end up finding a used set of an extended cab or a double cab, I wanted to know if they are compatible with a regular cab or if they would need some modification.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Getting there...
Nixxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Did you color-match the Bushwacks or leave them black?

I just left mine black... at least for now. We'll see how they hold up to the sun and weather over time.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you 175 for them. I can pick them up. I don't need the bumper pieces.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxer View Post
I just left mine black... at least for now. We'll see how they hold up to the sun and weather over time.
Post a pic! I've always wanted to see a SW DC with black Bushwacks. I was debating on getting some or not but didnt want to spend the money to get them color-matched.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:16 AM   #9
bp red is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
bp red's Tacoma Gallery
I sent another pm the other day.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #11
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I was looking up prices on OEM Flares - Number 1 - You can find them easily on line - and Number two - OEM flares cost a lot. Where can you get the "flare" only for a reasonable price?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:05 AM   #12
Getting there...
Nixxer's Tacoma Gallery
sorry people I have been away from the computer. Here is a pic of how she sits now

Attached Thumbnails
TRD SPORT DC Fender Flares - White-hot.jpg  
Old 06-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #13
"That's what she said..."
Hondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really nice

Air Force: Currently ROTC, future fighter pilot.
Name: Justin
Hondarider08's Tacoma Gallery
willing to split the flares up? I want the two rears.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #14
rectoyo is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
rectoyo's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad I like how that looks. No funds for that mod ha ha, would consider doing it