Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Free for pick up

Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
Free for pick up

Found some stuff while I was moving recently, thought I'd see if any of you want it before I throw it away.

I have stock mud flaps and air box for a 2005+
Old 06-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the mud flaps. Will pay for shipping if too far. Where are you located?
Old 06-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Oh sorry, guess I should have mentioned that part. I'm located in Norfolk, VA. I'd rather not ship anything, but if nobody local wants them then I will.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
Also I have the engine cover if anyone is interested.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #5
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Norfolk too. Can get the flaps tomorrow if you like. PM the address.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
Also I have the engine cover if anyone is interested.
I am definitly interested in the Engine Cover if you would be willing to ship to 87124 for a reasonable price. I'll send ya a PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
tacoma23 is on a distinguished road
Navy: 7 years overseas (Japan) Worked on the flight deck of the USS Independence CV-62
Name: Tim
tacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Air box?