LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards

Old 06-23-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards

I totaled my 05 access cab, sport tacoma last winter and this stuff needs a new home. As a sidenote, none of these items were damaged in the wreck. A description of each item is below. All prices are before shipping ( you pay shipping )...you buy more than one item I'll combine shipping to make it the most economical for you.

My apologies on bringing back an old thread but I do still have these items available and must get rid of them. Thanks.

1. Wet Okoles <<< SOLD : No tears, scratches, or stains. They were in my truck for only 3 months max. They are slightly dirty in a few spots, but that light gray just shows everything...other than that excellent condition. One of the pictures you see me holding one of the straps for the seat portion of the cover...I broke off the one end that snaps into the other because I tried to get it too tight when first installing...what I did instead was just knot it together.

$215 OBO

2. All weather floor mats: I bought these from another member here. Pictures show them a little dirty, but they will clean up fine. No rips, tears, scratches, etc.

$70 OBO

3. Standard floor mats: Enough said. A little dirty as the pictures show...used over the course of 4 months.

$40 OBO

4. In channel rain guards: These came with my truck when I got it last July. No idea what brand they are in but I figured I'd include them for sale anyway. Make me an offer.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03294.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03295.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03297.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03298.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03299.jpg  

F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03300.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03301.jpg   F/S: Wet okoles, all weather trd mats, rain guards-dsc03302.jpg  
Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
Where are you located?
Forest City, Iowa, 50436.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
So since you have an access cab, is it basically just covers for the front seats?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
So since you have an access cab, is it basically just covers for the front seats?
Correct...both bucket seats and headrests, then that little cover for the console cover.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
slo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
slo13zx3's Tacoma Gallery
pm me a price on the rain guards to FOREST CITY PA 18421
Old 06-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
I'd be interested in the wet okoles, but the price seems really steep for just fronts.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #8
Checked the website and a new set of fronts sells for $235. If you are willing to drop the price in half, let me know and I'll take them.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
yotatoy is on a distinguished road
yotatoy's Tacoma Gallery
all weather mats fit a double cab also price ship to 60085
Old 11-02-2011, 06:50 AM   #11
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Products Discussed in this Thread