Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F.S./ Snugtop tonneau cover

Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
F.S./ Snugtop tonneau cover

So I know that the pics are lousy but this is all I have for the moment! I just purchased this myself but decided on a full cap. This thing is really nice though otherwise I would not have bought it for my truck! Paint is indigo blue showing very little wear. Lift supports still work like new. It is for the full size 6' bed. Comes complete with all of the hardware including wire harness and keyless entry remotes. $250 firm.... Obviously local pick up!

Old 06-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
Nutter619 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Nutter619's Tacoma Gallery
Only if you where in San Diego I would pick those up in a heart beat, GLWS
Old 06-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah...that is the problem with trying to sell something this big! Oddly enough though....I have a local guy that wants it for his 64' ford pick up. Apparently the dimensions are perfect for his bed. We'll see how that turns out tomorrow. Thanks for the bump as well.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Tacomabuddy is on a distinguished road
Tacomabuddy's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS
Old 06-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #5

Thanks!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #6

Bump for price drop!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #7

Bump for a fantastic deal!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #8

bump damn it!
Old 09-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #9

bump?