Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: '05+ OEM Grille ($75) + OEM Lightly Smoked Tail Lights ($80)

Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation FS: '05+ OEM Grille ($75) + OEM Lightly Smoked Tail Lights ($80)

Both sold. Thanks guys!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
im super interested in your tails but i have to sell mine first lol
Old 06-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
im super interested in your tails but i have to sell mine first lol
Ok, just let me know when you do.

Updated the first post with a comparison pic to stock tail lights.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
You did an excellent job on the tails man, glws!
Thanks. Decided to go darker on another set I had lying around.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Ok, just let me know when you do.

Updated the first post with a comparison pic to stock tail lights.
will do!
Old 06-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
Hoogie boogie!

Bump.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpo!!!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
Hoogie boogie!

Bump. I could definitely use the cash for my upcoming Vegas trip with my friends.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #10

bump for some sweet lights!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
are the darker one for sale?
Old 06-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd on the tails
Old 06-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
are the darker one for sale?
Darker ones are currently on my truck and are not for sale at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
PM'd on the tails
PM'd back.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #14
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just tinted a set quite dark... masking off the reverse (because of this ad). They look great... but the white still has that pink look to it. How did you eliminate the pink? We'll see how long I go before I get pulled over. I kept the originals just in case I have to switch back.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #15
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
I just tinted a set quite dark... masking off the reverse (because of this ad). They look great... but the white still has that pink look to it. How did you eliminate the pink? We'll see how long I go before I get pulled over. I kept the originals just in case I have to switch back.
I wet sanded the whole light and then masked off the reverse lights before spraying tint. Laid down a few coats of tint and after the tint dried, I took off the masking tape and sprayed the whole tail with a few coats of clear. Wet sanded some more and buffed with a buffing wheel to finish them off. That's the exact order I did it in.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
Hoogie boogie!

Bump. Just came back from USPS and got an exact number for shipping weight on the tail lights. Post or PM if you'd like a shipping quote.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #17
Hoogie boogie!

Bump.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #18
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Steven you need to help me re tint my tails the came out pretty good but you can see clouds and did a horrible job masking
Old 07-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #19
Hoogie boogie!

Tail lights sold. Still have the grille. Bump.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!

Bump. Tired of looking at this grille in the garage.