Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Short bed TRD exhaust. Double cab

Old 06-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed TRD exhaust. Double cab

going to sell the TRD exhaust. Double Cab, Short bed. Need to pay for some new flooring. $450 OBO local to Colorado only, I will not ship this.
A picture of the truck not the exhaust, will get the exhaust picture tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Short bed TRD exhaust.  Double cab-taco1.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
I have some flooring I'd like to trade for TRD exhaust. Wish you were in Houston. Free bump for you.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
I think as a seller your best option is to offer to help install it.
They commonly go for 400 bucks new at the dealership for the part.
Obviously they charge more for the install.

Bump for a good product, I have the exhaust and am Very happy with it. This exhaust will work on an access cab too....