LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Sale price opinions

Old 06-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
captkrunch will become famous soon enoughcaptkrunch will become famous soon enough

captkrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Sold

Selling my 2009 trd . Icon upper control arms , Icon coilovers in front , Icon remote res with add-a-leaf in rear. 285-70-17 terra grapplers on XD Hoss wheels , Grillcraft grill , toyota bed mat , wet okole seat covers , wether tech floor liners , shrockworks sliders. Truck has 9,438 miles on it , garage kept so it looks like new. It's a second vehicle for me hence the low miles. Thinking of asking 27,000.00. Sound like a fair price or am I out of my mind ?
Attached Thumbnails
Sale price opinions-img_0091.jpg.jpg  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
lifted dream is on a distinguished road
lifted dream's Tacoma Gallery
what color wet okole seat covers you have
Old 06-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
captkrunch will become famous soon enoughcaptkrunch will become famous soon enough

Light grey in center and black sides.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
it might be a little high but not undoable.
and great looking truck
Old 06-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's a fair price for a modded taco.dealers ask more for stock with way higher miles.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
4x4?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
would you sell the wet okole
Old 06-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
wet okle

would you sell the wet okole
Old 06-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I think that the price is pretty fair. 4wd? If so, I would be interested in the truck. Shoot me some interior, engine bay, undercarriage, etc pics...
Old 07-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #10

Lex- yes 4x4 it's a TRD, I just removed the stickers because i didn't like them.
liftedream- sorry I either sell the truck as is or i'm stripping it , selling the parts to my brother who has a tacoma also and trading it in.

memario- pm me your email and I'll get you some photos Sunday or Monday. I'm working out of town right now.

Ckeeton- thanks for the compliment
Old 07-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think 27 is fair...that truck is virgin and pure lol....but seriously its beautiful! I'd buy it for 27k
Old 07-02-2011, 04:56 AM   #12
Pyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyramidsurf is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Aircrew, Pilot in Training
Pyramidsurf's Tacoma Gallery
Manual or Auto? Can you shoot me some pics also. I Pm'd you my email address. Pretty interested and currently in the process of finding and purchasing a new vehicle. Where in Florida are you located?
Old 07-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't get the price you want, do as you suggested and trade the parts out with your brother's stuff and sell it 'stock'.

Or say eff him and sell me the lift and bed mat and i'll give you my bilsteins to make it stock again
Old 05-15-2012, 07:25 AM   #14
Nick
Nick17 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Nick17's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the wet okoles?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick17 View Post
How much for the wet okoles?
OP sold the truck
Old 05-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
The OP is probably gone sounds like he sold his truck in July last year & his last post was back then.
Autoanything you can get em for 15% off free ship call Wet Okole to modify order (logos & such since autoanything choices are limited).
That is a pretty good deal almost as good as GB.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
OP sold the truck
You are quick on the draw!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
You are quick on the draw!
I occasionally have my moments

Products Discussed in this Thread