Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: taillights+cash

Old 06-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: taillights+cash

Want to trade 08 taillights for 09+ taillights plus cash. havent thought about how much cash but enough to cover your shipping maybe more.

Pm me if interested, my tails are clean and in great condition, i will post pics up when its brighter out. i.e. tomorrow.

Thanks
Rob
Old 06-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeantaco View Post
Want to trade 08 taillights for 09+ taillights plus cash. havent thought about how much cash but enough to cover your shipping maybe more.

Pm me if interested, my tails are clean and in great condition, i will post pics up when its brighter out. i.e. tomorrow.

Thanks
Rob
for under $200 you can buy a new set of 09 delivered ebay brand new
Old 06-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #3
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
for under $200 you can buy a new set of 09 delivered ebay brand new
I know, im thinking >$50