LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: New OME 885 springs

Old 06-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
canucklehead will become famous soon enoughcanucklehead will become famous soon enough

canucklehead's Tacoma Gallery
FS: New OME 885 springs

SOLD!!!

Old 06-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
This should be quick.

Gone in 3...2...1...
Old 06-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
These are the revised versions too...it says "885X" on the box!

Hell of a deal, these springs are the shit...I couldn't be happier with mine!

BUMP!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMPO!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #6
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
How are these still available ?

I love mine
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #8
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I know it says you don't want to ship, are you sure about that?
Old 06-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
canucklehead will become famous soon enoughcanucklehead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I know it says you don't want to ship, are you sure about that?
i'll ship if buyer pays shipping and 2.9% paypal fee. if your interested message me your zip code so i can get you a quote.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #10
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers offers these for $157 .
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Wheelers offers these for $157 .
understandable. but i'm just trying to hook up a local..save on shipping
Old 06-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #12
Tacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant future

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit! Why can't these be 886's?! You are so close! I am running 884 coils and I recently installed my ARB bull bar and winch. Now I have a little rubbing from the sag.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
understandable. but i'm just trying to hook up a local..save on shipping
Im up the 101 from you, and I am interested, except id have to drop $ on gas. I guess i was thinking out loud when I mentioned wheelers. sorry, i didnt mean to be a dick.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #14

bump!
Old 06-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #15
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
omit
Old 06-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
BayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to all

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OP..can I ask why you are selling them?
Old 06-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
BayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to all

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What is the difference form the 885?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
These are the revised versions too...it says "885X" on the box!

Hell of a deal, these springs are the shit...I couldn't be happier with mine!

BUMP!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #18
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayTaco View Post
What is the difference form the 885?
The new ones don't sag like the old ones
Old 06-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #19
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayTaco View Post
OP..can I ask why you are selling them?

It says in his description he has a regular cab. My guess is too much lift for a light weight truck??
Old 06-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco02 View Post
It says in his description he has a regular cab. My guess is too much lift for a light weight truck??
correct. i bought these awhile back without doing my research. im trying to sell these so i can get some 884's