Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

AFE Filter for Sale NEW IN BOX

Old 06-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
benb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
benb870's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Air Filter for Sale NEW IN BOX

I have an TRD air filter for sale, New In Box. I recently installed a TRD Supercharger and the kit came with this filter. I already had a AFE pro-dry filter I was using. I only opened the box to take a picture. I think this filter may be the oiled type after reading the instructions. $50 includes shipping to lower 48 states.Thanks
Ben

I dont know why the AFE sticker was included in the box, but there it is.
Attached Thumbnails
AFE Filter for Sale NEW IN BOX-afe-008.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
BayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to all

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn..i juts bought one. What is the P/N? Mine is not red like yours. Good deal..free bump!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
What's the part number on the box?
Old 06-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up you may want to edit your thread, pic and title, that's not an AFE Air Filter or AFE part number.

This is the AFE Airfitler for a 4.0 L 05 or newer
http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...ck&&brandID=59

Looks like you've got a TRD air filter with an AFE sticker next to it.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #8
What about my Member???

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, and I am thinking about it...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
2010tacoTRDOR6spd is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
2010tacoTRDOR6spd's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd