Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ARE Camper Shell FS/FT

Old 06-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
ARE Camper Shell FS/FT

Tacoma Short Bed Model ONLY***

I have had this shell since I bought the truck in 2007. Only thing wrong with it is replacing the light housing behind the rear flip up window. It locks and has 2 keys. I decided to go away from it and build a new removable bed rack.

Any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
ARE Camper Shell FS/FT-sam_0407.jpg  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
$375

I would rather local pickup, but I can find a pallet and mail it if need be.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Is your access cab a Long bed or Short bed?

This model fits short bed styles.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
But Austin is so far.. =(
Old 07-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I can ship, Ill find a pallet and price it for you