Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: In-Channel Window Visors

Old 06-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
highres is on a distinguished road
highres's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: In-Channel Window Visors

Looking for a set of (4) In-Channel window visors for 2011 Double Cab. PM me with what you got. Thanks again!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new set, but one of the visors has some minor damage from shipping. If you're intersted I can send you photos.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
highres's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....Still looking.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...nt-visors.html
Old 07-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
highres's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by highres View Post
Nice! Thanks!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
i went ebay, like 30 bucks new. they came with 3m tape and I didn't use it. seem built well enough that they slid in and stayed there.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my EGR's from Amazon for like $46 shipped. Best deal I could find aside from the Ebay one's. Cant say how those compare, but I'm plenty happy with mine so far.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
highres's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I'll keep those in mind. Waiting on a response. If that doesn't work out, I might try the eBay ones. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:23 AM   #10
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
if you need weathertech floor mats, hop on the group buy for them and you can order vent visors too