Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:Hellbent 2.5" Leveling Spacers[Socal]

Old 06-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Hellbent 2.5" Leveling Spacers[Socal]

SOLD

Thanx for looking.

DISCLAIMER: THIS ITEM HAS BEEN USED TO LIFT/LEVEL PERSONAL VEHICLE. I HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ITEM CAUSING ANY PROBLEMS WITH PERSONAL VEHICLE BUT I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ALTERATIONS TO BUYERS VEHICLE. BUY AND MODIFY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. THAT BEING SAID, THE ITEM DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT IS MANUFACTURED TO DO.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Bump.
thanx
Old 06-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
can these be put on a 05+ 6 lug taco without any other modifications i.e. diff drop, etc?
Old 06-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeantaco View Post
can these be put on a 05+ 6 lug taco without any other modifications i.e. diff drop, etc?

I ran them for awhile w/o UCAs or any other mod with no problems whatsoever. They worked fine for me. I do recommend UCAs later down the line. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
Tacomaguy64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Frank
Tacomaguy64's Tacoma Gallery
Factory arms will allow proper alignment but u will want a diff drop or axels will wear premature
Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomaguy64 View Post
Factory arms will allow proper alignment but u will want a diff drop or axels will wear premature
The diff drop on second gens has not been proven to do any good.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Bump...this is what I'm currently running on my Taco and I clear 285/70-17 Duratracs and I have no alignment issues. Although I do want to eventually upgrade a a 3" OME kit, I have zero complaints about this kit. GLWS!

Thanx
Old 07-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #13
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelTaco View Post
Decided to upgrade. Asking $40 P/U, $45 shipped.

Thanx for looking.

DISCLAIMER: THIS ITEM HAS BEEN USED TO LIFT/LEVEL PERSONAL VEHICLE. I HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ITEM CAUSING ANY PROBLEMS WITH PERSONAL VEHICLE BUT I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ALTERATIONS TO BUYERS VEHICLE. BUY AND MODIFY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. THAT BEING SAID, THE ITEM DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT IS MANUFACTURED TO DO.
are they used>?
Old 07-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
are they used ?
Old 07-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #15
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are used. He states it was for his personal vehicle in his disclaimer.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #16
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016

Ttt
Old 07-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Ttt
Thank you sir.