Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Aftermarket UCA

Old 06-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Aftermarket UCA

In the market for some uca, total chaos preferred but will settle for others. I need these to put my icons in to complete my suspension
Old 06-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
I have Total chaos UCA's and love them! good choice
Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Look for Built Right UCA. I was helping a member today on his coilovers and he had the built rights. Looks really well built and from the other members reviews they fix the caster problem really well.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ight-ucas.html

I believe they are on 1.25 inch uniballs
Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 AM   #5
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

so according to the thread i just skimmed through the TC UCA have contact with the coils at full droop....umm i think i might be looking into these built right ones lol
Old 06-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
so according to the thread i just skimmed through the TC UCA have contact with the coils at full droop....umm i think i might be looking into these built right ones lol
yea dude, the Built Rights are solid...also check out Down South Motor Sports...I think they're running a special right now
Old 06-29-2011, 01:16 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Hell of a deal!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #8

Ok there are way to many choices. Between built right, camberg,total chaos, dsm etc. Why can I ever run into someone selling theirs when I have the money.....
Old 06-30-2011, 02:48 AM   #10
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
how much are you lookin to spend? I picked up some used TC UCAs that were going to go into storage for a year or two until I get my lift, but space and money are tight, so for the right price I'd probably let em go...
Old 06-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
how much are you lookin to spend? I picked up some used TC UCAs that were going to go into storage for a year or two until I get my lift, but space and money are tight, so for the right price I'd probably let em go...
pm'd