Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Misc 2nd Gen Parts: TRD Tow hook, Headlight

Old 07-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Misc 2nd Gen Parts: TRD Tow hook, Headlight

I have the following for sale

Driver side 2006 headlight parts $20 (reflector bowl is good, back of headlight is no good. Lens has scratches. Can be used for BHLM parts).

TRD Offroad tow hook. $20 SOLD (Only comes on TRD Offroad models.)
Center caps for 16" Pro Comp Wheels $10 (Never mounted, just been sitting in my garage f-o-r-e-v-e-r

Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
might be interested in Passenger side 2006 Headlight BHLM ... got pics? ever in orange county or la county?
2nd picture down. If you need more, just let me know. I go up to Costa Mesa/Huntington every now and then.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
2nd picture down. If you need more, just let me know. I go up to Costa Mesa/Huntington every now and then.
sorry bout that didnt see the pics originally then i refreshed and it was there ... any trips up there anytime soon?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do $20 shipped for the messed up housing!?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
can you hold on to those hubs till the 15th? I want them BAD!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #7
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Can you do $20 shipped for the messed up housing!?
I will look into the shipping but $20 might be the entire cost of shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
sorry bout that didnt see the pics originally then i refreshed and it was there ... any trips up there anytime soon?
I dont have anything planned but I will see what the wife has any plans on going up that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
can you hold on to those hubs till the 15th? I want them BAD!
Sure can
Old 07-01-2011, 04:08 PM   #8
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I will look into the shipping but $20 might be the entire cost of shipping.

I understand.. Let me know... 35175
Old 08-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Sold the tow hook
Old 08-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Hey man. Where in san clement are you? Id really like those caps.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Hey man. Where in san clement are you? Id really like those caps.
On base but I can meet you anywhere in Southern Orange County.