Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Go rhino dominator 2 nerfs, banks 3" monster, 3" in/out 14" magnaflow muffler

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Go rhino dominator 2 nerfs, banks 3" monster, 3" in/out 14" magnaflow muffler

Just put my urd 4x4 y pipe on and running without cats is too much for the banks exhaust, so I am going to try and sell these items so i can order the new urd mk2 exhaust. I had originally purchased the magnaflow to get welded into the banks catback but after hearing how loud the truck is now, i don't think it will tone it down enough so that's why i'm going the urd route.

First is the banks 3" monster, it has been on the truck since dec of 09 and my truck just turned past 7000 miles. The last section was painted with high temp flat black before i installed it. Its in really good shape no dents or bends, just a little surface tarnish after 2 winters in the pacific northwest. The clamps are a little rusty and the muffler has some little surface rust spots, nothing a brillo pad wouldn't take care of. i was planning on removing it and finish painting to match the last section but never got around to it.
Here's all the details on it:http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...0A3291737.aspx
i will not ship this, the seams have been tack welded.

Here's a video of how the banks sounded on a bone stock truck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAlmPBILcSA
275$ takes it. Im willing to meet part way or you can come to my place and i will help with the install.

Second are my go rhino dominator2 nerfs.
These are bolt on for access cabs, took me about 30 minutes to install by myself. Been on the truck about 14 months and show normal street wear. The aluminum steps were sprayed with black bedliner and could use a fresh coat. These stick out a little from the cab and have prevented a few door dings and made some people pretty upset at me.
here's the specs:http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bar...0A3258558.aspx

I will not ship these either. 250$ Takes them and same as the catback, i can meet or we can remove and install at my place.

Last is the magnaflow muffler.
here's the specs:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-14419/

60$ shipped.
Items are located in north whidbey island right by the naval base. PM me with questions or interest. Thanks for looking, have a safe 4th.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good dude!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
bump for a good dude!
Thanks krish
Old 07-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #4

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt
Old 01-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
cehensley is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
cehensley's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the dominators?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, old bump! Still have the magnaflow? lol

Products Discussed in this Thread