Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB:'05+ White or Blk Grill, CO's, Bilsteins, OMEs, Sliders or Running Boards(NorCal)

Old 07-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
WTB:'05+ White or Blk Grill, CO's, Bilsteins, OMEs, Sliders or Running Boards(NorCal)

Looking for goodies to build my 2011 Double cab short bed 4X4 Offroad.

Hoping to find new or excellent condition goodies since my truck is new.

Grill or grill inserts:
Super White or black grill frame
Billet, Mesh or other after market insert

Bolt-on sliders
OR
will consider running boards also

Don't need the suspension parts. I'd edit the title if it let me

Got cash ready. Please PM me. Thanks boys.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Huh? I need pictures of things I want?
Old 07-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
I think he wants pictures of your truck

You might want to put your location too...

If you take that super white grille off i will buy it
Old 07-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #5

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
pics of my truck? but it's bone stock, nothing exciting or new. i posted my location as Norcal at the top.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, some people on here just like to see new trucks... Sorry didn't see your location. Good luck!!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #7

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
If you take that super white grille off i will buy it
A Super White grill frame is what I'm looking for silly, not selling.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go for the grill http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 07-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Click the brute force banner for your sliders and other armor
Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #10

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Click the brute force banner for your sliders and other armor
Woah I just may have to get up with you about some sliders (in the near future). Cool headache rack too! First time I've seen your stuff.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Woah I just may have to get up with you about some sliders (in the near future). Cool headache rack too! First time I've seen your stuff.
Not my company, it's my buddy Billy's company. Awesome dude to deal with.

His headache rack is sweet but he just made a badass chase rack.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #13

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
If Brute Force had bolt-on sliders I might go with him since he's about 2hrs away. Save on shipping. But alas, he only makes weld-on according to his website. Thanks for the info though
Old 07-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
If Brute Force had bolt-on sliders I might go with him since he's about 2hrs away. Save on shipping. But alas, he only makes weld-on according to his website. Thanks for the info though

Yea, he likes them welded just for peace of mind. I wouldnt like to drill into my frame though.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:00 AM   #15

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still looking
Old 08-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #16

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
bumpie