Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Bull Bar; Nerf Bars; 3" lift kit; TC UCA's; black grill; Pro bumper

Old 07-07-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Bull Bar; Nerf Bars; 3" lift kit; TC UCA's; black grill; Pro bumper

2006 DC 4x4 SR5 (not a trd)
Like the title says, here are items I would like to purchase....

1. Front bumper in black or custom bumper or pro bumper (GOT ONE, new oem bumper)

2. Aftermarket Black grill (GOT ONE, will keep fingers crossed till I see it!)

3. Bull Bar (black or black/stainless.....but do not want full stainless) (GOT ONE, avid light bar)

4. Nerf Bars or sliders (black only) (GOT ONE, great deal on ARIES nerfs)

5. 3" lift kit (5100's and AAL rear)

6. Aftermarket UCA's that will let me safely LIFT!

7. Trade my stock hood for a painted black TRD hood plus cash

LOCATED in RICHMOND, VA (23005)
THANKS FOR LOOKING
Old 07-07-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an Avid offroad light bar I was planning on putting up for sale. It's rattle can painted black. If you're interested I can post up a pic of it. Let me know.
Heres the link to the actual product: http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...cts/light-bar/
Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you want for that light bar ? And are you in Florida ?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomoMoto View Post
How much do you want for that light bar ? And are you in Florida ?
Looks to be in Chantilly, VA...
joneill03
Look away, I'm hideous!

Name: John
Old 07-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Virginia. Was planning on putting it up for $225 but local sale. Shipping would be a PITA
Edit: ^ thanks Pugga you beat me to it
Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM sent regarding light bar.

ANYONE ELSE???
Old 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #7

Definitely need a front BUMPER. Either a OEM bumper in black to replace existing one or a custom front bumper of any kind.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a black bull bar I've been looking to sell. Solid black no scratches or dings. $125+ shipping.

P.S. it's the one in my profile pic.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #9

Picking up the Avid Light Bar from Joneill03 tomorrow hopefully.

NOW I REALLY NEED A OEM FRONT BUMPER AND SOON!
Old 07-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #10

Just went ahead and ordered new bumper and will have it painted. Old one had too many scratches for my liking.

ANyone else have anything to offer?
Old 07-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #11

I especially want a black grill of some sorts and black step bars or sliders (bolt on).

anyone have suggestions or offers for me? thank you. feel free to PM me.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #12

Still need to lift my tacoma! Anyone want to sell me their new or nearly new setups?!