Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

CL find: arb bumper in MD

Old 07-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
CL find: arb bumper in MD

Seen this, figured maybe someone would be interested.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...483169277.html
Old 07-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Can I ask what it cost you to have a one of Relentless' front bumpers sent to this coast?
Old 07-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Can I ask what it cost you to have a one of Relentless' front bumpers sent to this coast?

Check his bumper thread in his vendor section, he lists the price costs. I got front and rear bumpers at once so they were shipped together, I think shipping for both was around $170.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's somebody from here...
Old 07-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
I think that's somebody from here...

Iv seen quite a few different trucks with a arb bumper in the area, wasnt sure if the owner of this one is on here or not.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Iv seen quite a few different trucks with a arb bumper in the area, wasnt sure if the owner of this one is on here or not.
All I see are stock ones in the area lol

There is a pretty sweet SWB access cab in my apartment complex, don't think he's on here though
Old 07-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
ride BMX!

Quote:
All I see are stock ones in the area lol

There is a pretty sweet SWB access cab in my apartment complex, don't think he's on here though
I think neubs on here has a arb, havnt seen anything from him in awhile.. Seen a silver access cab with one about 3 months ago and a red access cab a few weeks ago with one. Also seen a few arb bumpers on CL, seems theres a few people that run them but I dont see many on here.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #8

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think neubs on here has a arb, havnt seen anything from him in awhile.. Seen a silver access cab with one about 3 months ago and a red access cab a few weeks ago with one. Also seen a few arb bumpers on CL, seems theres a few people that run them but I dont see many on here.
The red may have been pd3, he lives around here
Old 07-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #9
ride BMX!

Quote:
The red may have been pd3, he lives around here

Iv seen him once when he was down in my area, he didnt have a front or rear bumper on yet. Now hes running the ato hybrid front bumper and ato hc rear bumper.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #10
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
it belongs to this guy. and if it wasnt an 1100 mile round trip, id buy it without hesistation.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #11
ride BMX!

Ah ok, I missed his thread on here
Old 07-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
:lock: told me its been deleted.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #13
ride BMX!

Thats cause the sale is pending

His thread on here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tacoma-md.html
Old 07-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #14
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats cause the sale is pending

His thread on here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tacoma-md.html
yeah that one. not sure why my link messed up