Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Garage stuff and tools for sale

Old 07-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Garage stuff, camping stuff, tools and truck stuff

Garage stuff, camping stuff, tools and truck stuff

I hope this is OK to list for sale, as it is not specifically Tacoma stuff. But I did not see a general for sale section.

I cleaned out my garage this morning and no longer need the stuff listed below. All the prices are firm and reasonable IMO, and some I will ship and others I wont, its just not cost effective to ship some items for me or you. PM about anything you want, and I prefer local pickup. I am in Dallas, TX 75206. Cash or PayPal only, thanks.

Craftsman Drill press and table - SOLD

2 ton jack and two 3 ton jack stands - SOLD

Battery Box, - $5, local pickup only

4 way lug wrench, - $5, local pick up only

Hi Lift Jack mounts - SOLD!

60" black Firestick CB antenna - $10, local pickup only

Old 07-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Would you mind moving to CA bay area for a brief moment in time so I may capitalize on the local pickup only?

Free bump. GLWS
Old 07-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
deal of the century is that coleman lantern...wow. wish you were closer.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
will those high lift jacks mounts fit in the tracks in a 2nd gens bed?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
will those high lift jacks mounts fit in the tracks in a 2nd gens bed?
I think they could with a little modification and the right nuts and bolts. But those rails are made of plastic, I just don't know if the rails can support the weight like that.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #6
Sunday bump, all still for sale!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Dallas are you in?
Old 07-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
What part of Dallas are you in?
ZIP is 75206, I live near Northpark Mall if you know where that is. Off 75 (Central Expy) and Northwest Hwy. PM me and I can give you more info
Old 07-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I would take that Coleman frig off your hands in a heart beat
Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
MattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura about

MattDubs's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! id take that cooler off your hand if I was near ya! I've been looking for a DC cooler like that for a while. How did you like it?
Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDubs View Post
Damnit! id take that cooler off your hand if I was near ya! I've been looking for a DC cooler like that for a while. How did you like it?
Works great, I just never use it! Since you can also plug it into the wall I used it for a while in my garage just as a beer fridge.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Only if you would ship..I'd buy the air compressor
Old 07-20-2011, 07:23 AM   #13
BUMP
Old 07-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #14
Coleman Cooler and Air Compressor are Sold.

Still some good stuff for sale though!
Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #15
BUMP!!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
Saturday bump!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Are you available any this week to possibly meet? I work at Lovefield, maybe somewhere in the middle? I might be interested in the fuel and water cans and lantern.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #18
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I want to take them cans off of your hands but that is a drive.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Are you available any this week to possibly meet? I work at Lovefield, maybe somewhere in the middle? I might be interested in the fuel and water cans and lantern.
Yeah I can be available pretty much any day after 5pm. But, I could meet on Thursday sometime in the afternoon.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
Bump!