Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade Chrome Grill for Super White Grill

Old 07-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Chrome Grill for Super White Grill

San Jose, NorCal: I've got a brand new 2011 and would like to trade my stock chrome grill for a Super White grill, preferrably from a new truck since mine is showroom new condition. Thanks
Old 07-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
No Pictures + Low detail + Mods = Locking thread....
Old 07-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
I need to post pics for a trade request? It's just a stock grill from a new truck
Old 07-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
I need to post pics for a trade request? It's just a stock grill from a new truck
I think soo... I would do it just in case so the thread doesnt get locked. But add more info aka location, any scratches or problems with it. You know the jazzz
edit: Dont worry about the pic unless a mod request one. I always put pics so im not sure if it applys to trades
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #5

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
I think soo... I would do it just in case so the thread doesnt get locked. But add more info aka location, any scratches or problems with it. You know the jazzz
edit: Dont worry about the pic unless a mod request one. I always put pics so im not sure if it applys to trades
Thanks, edited. I believe pics are not required for trades, only for sales per sticky up top. It only specifies sales must have pics.