Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Black grill mesh grill anything better than stock!

Old 07-11-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black grill mesh grill anything better than stock!

I need a black grill to match my 06 DC 4x4 sr5. I can give you the OEM chrome looking grill.

I also need grill inserts in black or charcoal.
I am not too interested in having to cut up mesh or grill to get it to fit. I am looking for fitted inserts.