Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: 2 Rocky Mounts Clutch SD Bike mounts

Old 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
{WBK}Viper is on a distinguished road
{WBK}Viper's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: 2 Rocky Mounts Clutch SD Bike mounts

After researching extensively I bought 2 Clutch SD Rocky Mounts to use on my tacoma. Everyone says they are the very best ones. And I agree.
they are completely awesome.

I have 2 for sale. The best price I could find was on Amazon for $53 a piece. So I ordered them, then I sold my bikes. I honestly only used one of them ONE time on the way to deliver my bike to its new owner.

They are virtually brand new, I just don't have the boxes they came in.

They hold the bike extremely firm and lock with keys provided. They are both keyed the same and they fit on the standard Toyota bedrail system with an allen wrench.

I'll let them go for $40 a piece and ship them for free. Any takers?

Old 07-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Those look nice! I would buy them but I dont ride much anymore. GLWS!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
GuitarfreakD is on a distinguished road
GuitarfreakD's Tacoma Gallery
I would pay $60 for both to be shipped to Memphis. I can get new ones through REI for $40 and 20% off of those.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
{WBK}Viper is on a distinguished road
{WBK}Viper's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #5
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarfreakD View Post
I would pay $60 for both to be shipped to Memphis. I can get new ones through REI for $40 and 20% off of those.
Do you have a link? I am looking to buy some. Thanks