Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Icon Progressive AAL Kit (SOLD)

Old 07-13-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Icon Progressive AAL Kit (SOLD)

Hey all,

I bought this kit about two weeks ago from DSM. Decided in the last two weeks to go with a full leaf pack instead of a progressive AAL.

Kit has never been mounted, only taken out of the box to save space in my small apartment. Comes with the original paperwork, box of replacement ubolts and AAL's.

Paid $180 from DSM, first $160 gets it (I'll ship them too). My loss is your gain.

Edit: For clarification, this is a 3 leaf progressive AAL pack. It is not just a single AAL.
Edit2: For anyone who needs confirmation that these are for 05+. Part number is listed in the following photo. The part number is 5-1100. The link to 5-1100 at DSM is here:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-47...-leaf-kit.html

Old 07-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Also, apologies for the upside down picture :P
Old 07-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
3 AAL packs are great! I had wheelers version and I love them 10 times better than the single AAL I had.

Bump!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Is this for tsb or non tsb leaf
Old 07-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Either. It's just a progressive AAL kit. It can be used in conjunction with the overload leaf, or directly replace it. It gives 1.5" of lift by replacing the overload leaf, or ~2" of lift with the factory overload leaf left in place.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Good price on a good product and DSM is out of stock. Would ya take $140.00??
Old 07-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #7
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know! Im close to you!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of interest, no bites quite yet. All PM's responded to.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Turned the picture right side up! Finally got it to work. Imageshack was auto rotating it for me.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
is this still for sale???
Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Pending, if it falls through I'll update the thread.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #14
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just some more info on these. I replaced my single aal and overload leaf with one of these packs and I kept the same height but made my back end ride sooo much smoother! to me it was worth every penny
Old 07-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damit
Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I thought you got Fred's AP Expo pack
no he fucked me too
still rockin the broken leaf pack

i think im going to go make the dealer swap them out for free to the tsb pack and jam the blocks back in.....
Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
damit
just get the wheelers pack. 150 on their site and they come with all the hardware IIRC
Old 07-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
just get the wheelers pack. 150 on their site and they come with all the hardware IIRC
Old 07-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Once Craig puts on the pack I gave him grab his old one. Maybe he will hook you up Or maybe remove the aal from the pack I gave him and take the springs Did you talk to him yet? paP needs a pack as well.
i am always out of the loop.....
day late dollar short ect....
im going by the delaer tomm and request the tsb pack n see what they say....
or i am going to stop by my leaf spring guy out here n see how much he wants to add 7 leafs to my pack......
if its like $300 ill do it that way