LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

bed lights/bar, blue seas fuse,mount, switch, relay, power cables, terminals

Old 07-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
mickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the rough

Name: marc
mickyd9990's Tacoma Gallery
bed lights/bar, blue seas fuse,mount, switch, relay, power cables, terminals

ok started this project a while back.. but never finished.. going through some tough financial times right now and need the extra cash more than the lights in my truck..

lot consists of

heavy duty battery terminals from sierra expiditions

blue sea 12 circuit fuse block brand new never put power to it.. bought on the gb here

power cables i made up to use 4 ga wire they are just laying there in the picture

5 pin relay and harness from onzium.com

scion lighted rocker switch from onzium

harbor freight lights with lens tinted yellow..

bed light bar i made up out of alum angle.. mounts into track rail.. paited
with bed liner but sun has really faded the top..

also made the mount to mount the blue seas block under hood.. uses the two exsiting holes near battery and a support that mounts under it that bolts to the fender.. your fender will need to be drilled.. made out of alum and been painted with bedliner block is mounted with stainless screws amd has holes froe multiple relays.. has some chips..

and assorted stainless hardware to mount bracket and light bar..

i do not want to ship this.. would love to see it go to a local ri ma or ct tacomaworlder..

let me know what you guys think its worth.. everything you need except small gauge wire to connect everything..

i would like to get 200 out of everything..