Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: New 2011 LED tail lights

Old 07-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: New 2011 LED tail lights

Edit: 215.00 shipped

I bought a pair of aftermarket lights a few weeks ago, so im selling these now. Nothing wrong with them no scratches or scuffs. They are stock from my truck not replacements. OBO
thanks brett

Old 07-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I bought a pair of aftermarket lights a few weeks ago, so im selling these now. Nothing wrong with them no scratches or scuffs. They are stock from my truck not replacements. Looking 230.00 shipped.
thanks brett

No offense man but that seems kinda high. What did you pay for the aftermarket lights?
Old 07-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I paid 270 for the new ones, if 230 doesnt sell then i can go down on price. But these lights are hella expensive through a dealership.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
wish mines was broke
Old 07-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
Great price! bought some from the stealership for 370 thats including a discount!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
The best i have right now and i love them

Old 07-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #9
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
if you can sell these for $250 you can come work for me as a salesman ;-)
Old 07-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
I'll sell them to you for 250
Old 07-14-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 07-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
qbert is on a distinguished road

Name: Brady
qbert's Tacoma Gallery
Those new lights look sweet. Got a link for them?
Old 07-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #13
bump
Old 07-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #14
morning bump
Old 07-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #15
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
morning bump
just wait a min before ur morning pee
Old 07-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
just wait a min before ur morning pee
Haha, that happened as soon as i woke up
Old 07-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #17
Price drop 215 shipped
Old 02-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #18
Jack straw is on a distinguished road
Jack straw's Tacoma Gallery
Hi do you still have these for sale?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #19
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Good price. I just paid about the same
Old 02-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #20
Sorry they have been sold