Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: spare tire and wheel

Old 07-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
FREE!!!! spare tire and wheel

For Sale: Stock spare tire and wheel from a 2005 Tacoma - FREE!!!!! local pickup only. No shipping. Located in Dallas, TX 75206

The tire is virtually brand new, still has the little hairs on it. Size 245/75/16. The wheel is in good shape, with only a little surface rust. I dont think this spare tire and wheel has ever been used. I just replaced it with a matching wheel and BFG tire so I don't need this one anymore.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUMP!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Saturday bump!
Old 08-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
Buummpp!

Anyone want a spare tire and wheel for FREE??? PM me and I will give you my address. Come and get it, I don't want it in my garage anymore!
Old 08-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #5
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
just sent u a pm...
Old 08-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #6
Gone!