Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: 2009+ LED Tinted Tailights $200 OBO

Old 07-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2009+ LED Tinted Tailights $200 OBO

For Sale: 2009+ LED Tinted Tailights $200 OBO plus shipping.

Professionally tinted LED 2009+ Tacoma taillights, in perfect condition ready to go on your truck!

Local sale is preferred, but I will ship.

PM or Email, Email will get you a faster response from me. hedlesbrmstkbass@gmail.com

Old 07-20-2011, 05:13 AM   #2
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
blackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to allblackbeantaco is a name known to all

Name: Rob
blackbeantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
Local sale is preferred, but I will ship.
Kind of broke but if i could get them for free local pickup

GLWS
Old 07-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, seem too black! I'm interested though. Do you have any more pics??
Old 07-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if they'll fit a 2011?
Old 07-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #12
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
How were they tinted? night shades or some other spray, vinyl, etc?
Old 07-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #13
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorComa View Post
How were they tinted? night shades or some other spray, vinyl, etc?
it was done with a gun. not sure of the exact name of how they did it but it was some process that involved a paint gun and it came out super nice and has a bit of sparkle to it. sorry i have no real idea of how to do these things, but the person who did the tinting does (thank god)
Old 07-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #14
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
it was done with a gun. not sure of the exact name of how they did it but it was some process that involved a paint gun and it came out super nice and has a bit of sparkle to it. sorry i have no real idea of how to do these things, but the person who did the tinting does (thank god)
Alright thanks just wondering. They look good
Old 07-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #15
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I just noticed your signature says kelson. This whole time I thought it was written in Arabic or something lol.. At a quick glance. BUMP!
Old 07-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #16
Banned
sublimetaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Michael
sublimetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man, i wish they were LIGHT smoke... i dont want black ones... free bump for your sale
Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #17

Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Wow I just noticed your signature says kelson. This whole time I thought it was written in Arabic or something lol.. At a quick glance. BUMP!
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimetaco View Post
Man, i wish they were LIGHT smoke... i dont want black ones... free bump for your sale
me too haha. that's why i sold them.

TAIL LIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD.
Mahalo for the interest.