Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Aftermarket wheels, Speedo calibration, 4.56 gears

Old 07-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Aftermarket wheels, Speedo calibration, 4.56 gears

I am about due for some new tires and would not like to put them on my stock rims. Therefore, I would like to but a set of aftermarket wheels, used preferably. Also if you have tires...33s please.
Show me what you have and how much you want for them.

With that, I would also like to buy a speedo calibrator. If you have one, show me, if not, I need recommendations on which to get.

Also, I don't want "LUG", I will need 4.56 gears too. Where can I buy? Or does someone have some that they've never installed? Will not buy used ring and pinion!

Thanks!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
coming out to socal soon? lol i got 33s im selling
Old 07-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
coming out to socal soon? lol i got 33s im selling
Thanks but I want REAL tires! Not "Bro" tires.

I'm just messing. But I'm not interested in those tires. Thanks though.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Thanks but I want REAL tires! Not "Bro" tires.

I'm just messing. But I'm not interested in those tires. Thanks though.
your tripping! hahah goodluck dude what rims are you going for? i wanna see your truck with new wheels and that roof rack will make it look soo nice
Old 07-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your tripping! hahah goodluck dude what rims are you going for? i wanna see your truck with new wheels and that roof rack will make it look soo nice
I am actually selling the rack right now. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...of-basket.html
I need to make a lower profile one.

I am looking to get some 16" Teflon Wheels. If not Teflon, at least black.

As far as tires I'd like a MT. Rather have some Grabber Red Letters as I do retrievals for off road races and they are "proven".
Old 07-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #6

Quote:
the rack is for sale
why? new design?
Old 07-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why? new design?
Sorry, editted. I was actually just demonstrating the touchscreen on my computer for my dad...
Old 07-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #8

oh okay i saw it, very nice. goodluck finding your parts! bump!
Old 07-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh okay i saw it, very nice. goodluck finding your parts! bump!
Thanks yo! PS, buy my rack!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:52 AM   #10
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks yo! PS, buy my rack!

thats what she said!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:30 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Lots of folks have had good luck with East Coast Gear supply for gears.
And Heal-Tech sells a speedo-calibrator that is supposed to work with our speed sensor...I have not tried it with the truck, but the unit I have in my bike works great!!!

Can't really help with wheels/tires...but good luck with finding some you like!!!