Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OFFERING BUMPER AND FACTORY FOG LIGHTS, 2010 4 door Tacoma

Old 07-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
hstringe will become famous soon enoughhstringe will become famous soon enough
hstringe's Tacoma Gallery
OFFERING BUMPER AND FACTORY FOG LIGHTS, 2010 4 door Tacoma

I installed an ARB bumper several months ago, along with new fog lights that fit the ARB bumper inserts. So I still have the original factory bumper and fog lights. I'd like to see someone put them to use. The bumper is in excellent condition-just slight paint chips, no dents or dings. The fogs are in excellent condition. You pay/arrange for the shipping/boxing, and they are yours. If you want to offer me something for them, I'm fine with that, too, but I'd just as soon see someone use them and not have them sit in my garage. Bumper color is silver, but, as you know, they are paintable.

I am away for the weekend, so be patient with the response.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
moved to B/S/T for more viewing. and before anyone says anything about no pics, since he's giving it away, pics can be between the OP and the taker.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I want the fogs.
PMed you.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
PMed..
Old 07-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
07tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Raul
07tacos's Tacoma Gallery
pm for fog lights if still available
Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
I uploaded some photos.

Folks, I had no idea that there would be so much interest in the bumper parts and the fog lights. So I took some photos when I returned home today, and I uploaded them. I believe that you can see them if you click on the little camera icon below my name. I apologize for not being more sophisticated with these website tools-I have limited time to do this sort of thing. I hope that the photos help you decide what you need. You will see that everything is in good shape, and I have the hardware, for the most part, that was not required in the ARB installation. Best regards,
H. Stringert

Old 07-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got the fogs. Payment sent

Old 07-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #11
Folks,
As you can see from the posts by 4Wheelin4Banger and Racer78, the fog lights and the bumper sub-assembly (the aluminum crush bar and brackets) are spoken for. I still have the "bumper skin" available FREE to the first taker. The problem I see for that, of course, is the shipping. It's very light-probably 15 pounds, but bulky. It's paintable, as well, i.e., can easily be matched to any color. I am going to have it available for another 7-10 days, then I'm just going to donate it to my local salvage yard. Best regards, H. Stringert.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
Longtime Toyman

Fogs arived today.
Thanks Howard
Old 08-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #14
Folks, the bumper cover ("skin"), the bumper sub-assembly, and the fog lights have all been spoken for, and have been shipped. Thanks for helping us to re-use some quality items. Best regards, Howard Stringert
Old 08-09-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up the sub assembly on Saturday. It will be put to good use!

On a footnote, its been great dealing with hstringe. Great comunication, fast shipping, excellent packaging and a sweet deal on a much needed part. Thanks for all the legwork on getting things sorted out with shipping. +1 rep

Cheers man,

thanks
Old 08-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #16
It's been a pleasure dealing with Racer 78, The Pakiman, and 4Wheelin4Banger, as well. Glad to re-cycle these quality parts, and get deals to good folks.

H. Stringert