Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Stock TRD off road suspension

Old 07-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock TRD off road suspension

Sold

Just came off my 2011 TRD Off road. Has 5,1XX miles on it. Looking for 130.00-150.00. Trying to keep it a local sale i will ship on the buyers dime though.

Pm with questions
Old 07-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
If I have stock 4x4 suspension, would I need anything else to mount these?
Old 07-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Gustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud of

Army: 197th INF Regiment
Name: Gustavo
Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
Get a shipping quote and I will Paypal you $$$ by Monday Morning.

36869 Phenix City, Alabama