Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Single 17" Sport Wheel

Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Pakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Single 17" Sport Wheel

I am looking for a single 17" TRD Sport wheel. Needs to be straight, good condition and at least 85-90% cosmetically.

Located in Bay Area CA.

Please PM me if you have one available, thanks!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Pakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
like this, except without the rash and wobble.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

There is a guy on here called James that may be able to help with that.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
GSB is on a distinguished road
GSB's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.originalwheels.com/

If you cant find one cheaper, try here.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried your area Craigslist?
Old 07-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, tried CL, but everything I've seen is a full set. I was 'that guy' calling to see if anyone would split up a set...

There are some on ebay but they are a little pricy at $150 shipped. i was hoping to pay $75-$90 depending on condition. Think that's a fair price? I see sets selling w/o tires for $250-$300 all day.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSB View Post
http://www.originalwheels.com/

If you cant find one cheaper, try here.
Thanks for the link, but yeah, not cheap at $195 per.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
Jake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Levi
Jake7's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3510165
Old 07-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Found one on ebay.