Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Garage sale - lots of parts DTLT,components, interior parts ect

Old 07-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
hottacoX will become famous soon enough

Name: Cory
hottacoX's Tacoma Gallery
Garage sale - lots of parts DTLT,components, interior parts ect

Alright so I have got a bit of stuff taking up space that I need to clear out and hopefully you guys can use. I am not in a rush to move this stuff so my prices are the prices and everything is PLUS shipping. I frequently travel over the boarder so US buyers will ship from Niagara Falls NY via USPS or UPS.

For the record dibs doesn't mean jack to me, money in my papal does.

here is the list:
NST SSK - $50
1st gen DTLT - $250
stock engine cover - $40
center dash, behind radio - $75
drivers side window switch - $30
drivers side switch cover - $15 sale pending
passenger headlight - $75
concept audio components - $75

NST SSK - (sorry no pic yet but soon)
- set screws were never staked so it like new - I bought a coupe ss and this was on it but I already have a urd ss

DTLTs
yeah they are a bit rusted and need a lil TLC but performance wise they are sound, welds are solid and its up to you if you want to paint them or re-coat them

Stock engine cover
bought this with a few scratches(Not deep but pictured will easily sand out) in it with the intent to paint it but I currently like the no cover look and dont need this one

center dash
picked this up with the intent to paint it but have decided to go a different route and this its now up for grabs

drivers side window switch

switch cover

passenger headlight
unmolested stock light that came off a truck with 6k all tabs intact

components - concept audo cx650 picked these up from a buddy when I got the X only to realize they are way to much power for what I am looking for @ 250w rms

Old 07-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
nvm they are $250, thanks