Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<FEELER> Engage Lt with race spindle

Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
<FEELER> Engage Lt with race spindle

Hey everyone. Im thinking about selling my engage Lt set up and getting a custom one built. I enjoy the Engage set up but im looking for more of a full race set up. So I want to see how much interest there is in my kit.

It will come with
Race spindle Machined to fit 2011 hubs
Lower control arms
Upper control arms
Delrin bushings on lower control arms.
shock adapter
Heim steering
All hardware for install

You will need
2.5 inch coilovers of your choice
brake lines

Im looking for around 3000. All the parts listed retail for 3500 from engage not including the machining i had done. Im not sure if im selling the coilovers yet. Depends on it the fabricator im talking to recomends 10 or 12 inch coilovers

Old 07-26-2011, 12:22 AM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm