Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: One dash blank switch cap

Old 07-26-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: One dash blank switch cap

Just wondering if anyone has this laying around. I somehow lost one of my blank switch cap.. and no it bugs me everytime I get into my truck. Its the black rectangle piece located to the bottom left of the steering wheel.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
I have one I'd possibly be willing to part with. How soon are you looking to get it?
Old 07-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
No rush!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
i have one too
Old 07-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #5

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
how much you guys looking for it?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
what ever it cost for an envelope and to mail it.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Free, wait - the big square electric mirror one or just the sw blanks like for fogs. I don't have the big square one.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #8

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
im talking about the blank one the size of the fog light switch that you would take out to put in another switch like i did. hence dont need it anymore.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, he did say "one of" ..............I'll do free unless it's already covered.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #10

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Yes just the blank black ones located next to fog light switch. Ill send you guys a PM - thanks!!
Old 08-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #11
vg05 is on a distinguished road
vg05's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for one as well. Here is a pic of which one I am in need of. If you're intending to send it to OP, please do so first, and only if someone has an additional spare would I like to request it.

Pic:

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #12
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
i have one that i have no use for lol