Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: ARB Bull Front, ARB Rear

Old 07-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: ARB Bull Front, ARB Rear

Prius driver is buying me an ARB/All-Pro, I figured I'd see if anyone here is selling one near/around Salt Lake City or is willing to ship it.

* Correction -- all-pro rear, ARB front.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
No rear ARB for the Taco that I know of....
Old 07-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard View Post
No rear ARB for the Taco that I know of....
thanks, was thinking of the All-Pro rear http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...r-p-20732.html
Old 07-31-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
New Guy
Tacomitron is on a distinguished road
Marines: EAS-05/28/2010 Seargent- Fire Arms Instructor/Competitor
Name: Kevin
Tacomitron's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling my ARB bumper with winch and ARB suspension that levels out the front and handles the weight. I didn't see what year you were looking for. Mine is 05-11. The whole lot cost me around $1,600 dollars. I'd like to get at least $1,200 plus shipping if needed. I am in Maryland. All that I am selling is all you need to transform your front end. You wont have to purchase a single other part. Price is negotiable. Looking to trade if possible. I need your parts and it s the right color. Let me know!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
r00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomitron View Post
I'm selling my ARB bumper with winch and ARB suspension that levels out the front and handles the weight. I didn't see what year you were looking for. Mine is 05-11. The whole lot cost me around $1,600 dollars. I'd like to get at least $1,200 plus shipping if needed. I am in Maryland. All that I am selling is all you need to transform your front end. You wont have to purchase a single other part. Price is negotiable. Looking to trade if possible. I need your parts and it s the right color. Let me know!!!
Sweet. I'm a darker red. You going stock? What's shipping to 84070?
Old 07-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomitron View Post
Sounds like a decent deal.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #8
New Guy
Tacomitron is on a distinguished road
Marines: EAS-05/28/2010 Seargent- Fire Arms Instructor/Competitor
Name: Kevin
Tacomitron's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure but I will do some research on it. I can tell you it won't be cheap simply based on the fact that we are easily talking about 300-325+- lbs. Bumper, winch, and front suspension. However, it could all be worth it to us both if we can get each others parts. If I was able to get your parts sent to me, I would deduct that from the price I am looking for. All you would need to do is pay me the balance and shipping for what I need to send you. I will PM you with my number so we could talk about it. If you want you can do the same. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
If OP is interested in only the bumper, I may be interested in your front suspension set up depending on specs. Sorry to hijack, just throwing it out there.