Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05-11 Jason Camper Top Thule Rack Access Cab Black in GA (Feeler)

Old 07-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
05-11 Jason Camper Top Thule Rack Access Cab Black in GA (Feeler)

I'm considering selling my 3 year old Jason Camper top off my 2005 access cab to pay off some bills and for a different look.

I purchased this about a year and a half ago and it's in excellent condition. The inside is carpeted and the original owner told me that at the time of purchase there was an option to have the roof reinforced for heavy loads so he did. Not sure it that's true or not but the top is thicker than most tops that I've seen and it's super sturdy. Will come with the Thule rack system. VERY similar to the ARE Z series top.

To sell the top I will have to get $800 for it, bottom dollar. I'm located in Nth West GA about 30 mins south of Chattanooga. Willing to meet for delivery within reasonable distance. cooter947 at yahoo or PM me here.

Again, I haven't decided if I'm willing to sell yet so this is just a feeler. Might consider trade + cash for a tool box as well.

Only pics that I currently have.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
domingjm is on a distinguished road
Name: James
domingjm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
I'm considering selling my 3 year old Jason Camper top off my 2005 access cab to pay off some bills and for a different look.

I purchased this about a year and a half ago and it's in excellent condition. The inside is carpeted and the original owner told me that at the time of purchase there was an option to have the roof reinforced for heavy loads so he did. Not sure it that's true or not but the top is thicker than most tops that I've seen and it's super sturdy. Will come with the Thule rack system. VERY similar to the ARE Z series top.

To sell the top I will have to get $800 for it, bottom dollar. I'm located in Nth West GA about 30 mins south of Chattanooga. Willing to meet for delivery within reasonable distance. cooter947 at yahoo or PM me here.

Again, I haven't decided if I'm willing to sell yet so this is just a feeler. Might consider trade + cash for a tool box as well.

Only pics that I currently have.
Damn it. Do you ever drive to FL? Anywhere close?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Oh, what Jason Series is it?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:20 AM   #4
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

It is the cyber series top. Where are you in fl?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #5
Quote:
It is the cyber series top. Where are you in fl?
Gainesville.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:52 AM   #6

Oh ok. I was just down there last week but I wasn't in my truck. Probably won't be back to FL anytime soon. Ever come north?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sooooo good
Old 07-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #9
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sick, I just ordered a trac rac for my Native Ultimate 14.5. I am trying to put together a guiding company on the James River to target smallies on up to 5 day trips thats Lynchburg to Richmond. These boats are the best.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
blacktruck308 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
blacktruck308's Tacoma Gallery
will this thing fit an '05 double cab? Do you do the NGTO thing?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktruck308 View Post
will this thing fit an '05 double cab? Do you do the NGTO thing?
Nope won't fit a double cab. Used to visit NGTO frequently but haven't in a while. Good site though!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #12

ttt...
Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope won't fit a double cab. Used to visit NGTO frequently but haven't in a while. Good site though!
Will if its a double cab long bed
Old 08-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Will if its a double cab long bed
the access cabs have the long beds, so it should fit a double cab long bed
Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
the access cabs have the long beds, so it should fit a double cab long bed
Obviously......reason I corrected him
Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Obviously......reason I corrected him
Oh my bad, the way it was phrased threw me off

Quote:
Will, if its a double cab long bed
corrected it for ya
Old 08-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #17
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post

corrected it for ya
Went to correct you on the "well" but you changed it 1st

GL with the sell OP
Old 08-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #18
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #19
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy it if you can get it to Houston
Old 08-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
micgriz is on a distinguished road
Navy: corpsman
Name: mike
micgriz's Tacoma Gallery
are those wheels you have fj 17in? if so, what color are they? graphite?