Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Stock 2005+ bed sides (short bed, trd offroad)

Old 07-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock 2005+ bed sides (short bed, trd offroad)

I have a pair of stock bed sides that came off my 08 short bed. I am asking $400 for them and pickup only. They are in fairly well condition. Their is a few minor scratches that can be buffed out. The gas tank lid isn't included.

I smeared the road tar I couldn't take off with water. I did it so you know they aren't scratches

horizontal scratch..its a surface scratch and can be buffed out

same with these

on this one, bottom left in the inner fender, you will see a little tab notched out. I had to cut this to get a screw out. I forgot to take a shot of that. You can kinda see it below, bottom left in fender well
Old 07-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
What did you replace them with?
Old 07-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
the ones in my sig, glassworks
Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #5
thepakiman is on a distinguished road
thepakiman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the beds and will you sell me the left side? you mentioned some sort of a tab issue. can you tell me or post a picture, is that a cosmatic issue? I can arrange for it to be picked up.
Thanks
Dan
Old 08-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #6
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling them together and I am not shipping, sorry