Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Speedway Blue Drivers Side Front Fender or All Pro Flared Fenders

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Speedway Blue Drivers Side Front Fender or All Pro Flared Fenders

Old 07-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
got a bsp, sprayed with gray bumper coating you can have free, and yes I know its not SWB.

Old 07-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
got a bsp, sprayed with gray bumper coating you can have free, and yes I know its not SWB.
hmmm...you mean its sprayed with a Rhino Liner type stuff

thats really nice of you man!!

Old 07-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty man.. if this would have happened 2 months ago or I still had my truck for parts I'd give you the fender... Good luck. sorry to hear.

Edit: totalled mine on that side too so it wouldn't have worked.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Shitty man.. if this would have happened 2 months ago or I still had my truck for parts I'd give you the fender... Good luck. sorry to hear.

Edit: totalled mine on that side too so it wouldn't have worked.
thanks for the offer pal...appreciate it

Old 07-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
hmmm...you mean its sprayed with a Rhino Liner type stuff

thats really nice of you man!!
it's similar to rhino lining, but it's the cheaper stuff in a rattle can. it should come off pretty easily, but it's bsp underneath so would still have to be painted.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #7

Quote:
it's similar to rhino lining, but it's the cheaper stuff in a rattle can. it should come off pretty easily, but it's bsp underneath so would still have to be painted.
I'll tell ya what...let me talk to the Insurance Company and then I'll PM you. I'll PM you regardless! Thanks again man!!!

Old 08-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #8

Quote:
PM'd

Old 08-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #9

bump

Old 08-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #10

So I'm STILL in the process of getting the other insurance company to pay for my damage, hints the purpose of this thread lol! The lady that hit me had a rental car through Enterprise and she had full coverage on the vehicle through them...long story short, her insurance company washed there hands of the claim seeings how she already had full coverage on the vehicle through an outside source...so NOW i'm going after Enterprise...what a fucked up situation this has become
They said it COULD be months before they pay me out. I'm not gonna spend a fuckin dime on fixing my truck when it wasn't my fault...it's just the principle of it!!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #11

TTT

Old 08-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #12

knock knock...who's there..............

BUMP!

Old 08-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #13

bump

Old 08-15-2011, 06:37 AM   #14

bump

Old 08-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #15

bump

Old 08-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn still nothing?

Old 08-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
damn still nothing?
nope

Old 08-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #18

ttt

Old 08-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #19

ttt

Old 08-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #20

bump

Closed Thread