LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Toyota Tacoma Fiberglass Camper Top - White 05-11

Old 07-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
sbigshot is on a distinguished road

sbigshot's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to sbigshot
FS: ** SOLD ** Vista Fiberglass Camper Top - White / 05-11 Tacoma 6ft Bed

*** 8/9/11 ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ***

Vista brand fiberglass camper top for a 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma. It will fit the ~6ft bed - Regular Cab, Extended (King) Cab, and the Long Bed Crew (Quad) cab. The top is white in color, it comes with the mounting clamps that work with the utilitrack system, keys are included. Item is located in Lake Charles, La. (2 hrs east of Houston, Tx & 2 hrs west of Baton Rouge, La). I sold my truck and no longer need the top. Payment will be cash at pickup - $450.00. PM me for more info or to ask any questions. Thanks for looking. (several pictures of the camper top and one picture of it on my truck)

Old 07-30-2011, 04:41 AM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Great price and looks like a nice topper.
All these good deals are so far away
Old 07-30-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?
Old 07-30-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind... I am an idiot. GLWS!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #5
sbigshot is on a distinguished road

sbigshot's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to sbigshot
** SOLD **

** 8/9/11 Item has been SOLD. **