Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Rear BUMPER pads pieces

Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Rear BUMPER pads pieces

UPDATE 08/02/11:
They found the pieces in a box. Don't need these pieces anymore
Thanks to all that took the time to PM me.

I just had my rear bumper painted from my friends shop.. and he lost some pieces. Anyone got a damaged rear bumper laying around that could spare me some parts?

Circled in red is what I need. (no lights, just the plastic housing)
Please help a guy out and PM me a shipped price...

I'm in Dallas, 75050

Old 07-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I just gave away my extra stock bumper from when I got rear ended n it had those stock corner pieces goodluck man!!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff06 View Post
If he lost the parts, he should replace them. Otherwise, pick-a-part yards are always an option...well, maybe not "always", since these trucks don't die

My friend painted these at his shop.... for FREE.
So, kind of hard to have him pay for these pieces since I'm technically not a paying customer
Old 07-31-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
Brownboy is on a distinguished road
Brownboy's Tacoma Gallery
PM me what you are willing to offer. I have the corner pcs.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
bump folks. not looking to spend an insane amount.
$20-$30 is reasonable IMO
Old 08-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I may have the housing for the licence plate lights...
Old 08-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyun View Post
bump folks. not looking to spend an insane amount.
$20-$30 is reasonable IMO
FYI, I need those parts too. I found the side pieces here for $42.00 each new. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

Illustration is here, then click on the part you need. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0