LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM Headlights

Old 08-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
nAoh1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Noah
nAoh1's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Headlights

My headlights are fogged up, so I am looking to buy a set of OEM headlights. Let me know if you want to sell them to me. They must be in good condition. BHLM or the slightly smoked 2011 models are a plus and will pay more for these. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
try ebay, you can buy ones like these for 100 bucks an then seal the better with some sillicone, but do your research first and find which ones are better

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...Q5fAccessories
Old 08-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Connada123 is on a distinguished road
Connada123's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just clean your old headlights up with a headlight restoration kit? I think you can get them at Wal-mart for like $20. I've never used one, but I've heard good things about them.

Either way, good luck to you.

Edit: Sorry, you're probably talking about the insides fogging up... This won't help that.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connada123 View Post
Why not just clean your old headlights up with a headlight restoration kit? I think you can get them at Wal-mart for like $20. I've never used one, but I've heard good things about them.

They do work and they do make them look better they do not make them look new tho. You can still tell there is oxidation on the lens. Plus it only last for a few weeks maybe a month then your waxin again.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #5
nAoh1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Noah
nAoh1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
They do work and they do make them look better they do not make them look new tho. You can still tell there is oxidation on the lens. Plus it only last for a few weeks maybe a month then your waxin again.
I have tried that, and Blackshirts is right. It doesn't make the lights look perfect, and the oxidation comes back fairly quickly.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
The link that is listed above.. Those are some good head lights. The light out put is not so great. But I am sure with a diffrent bulb it would be fine.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
you can even clean your headlights with Colgate toothpaste, but must be the one with those little mint beads. check up youtube on how to. ive done them on my gf's mercedes and it did the trick.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
how much do you want to pay for a pair of 06 OEM headlights cause i will sell u mine.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i got a set of 07s with no fogging, scratches, or fading, i bought them from the owner who had them sitting around ever since he got the truck because he got halos, they have been used on his truck for 2 months and just sat in my car for two days, i bought them just incase my BHLM didnt come out good and it did so these are for sale, pm me for pics and details
Old 08-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
rcfreak201is selling some 07s
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #13
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set of 08 that i would sell. pm me with an offer