Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS / FT : 2010 LED TAIL LIGHTS

Old 08-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
FS / FT : 2010 LED TAIL LIGHTS

I kind of want to black out my lights so if someone wants to trade their Non-LED lights + $160 instead of buying new ones for more than that and having an extra set. Local only i am located in SoCal and travel up to SLO alot so can do a swap anywhere in between also.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
I kind of want to black out my lights so if someone wants to trade their Non-LED lights + $200 instead of buying new ones for more than that and having an extra set. Local only i am located in SoCal and travel up to SLO alot so can do a swap anywhere in between also.
goodnessss thats steep. a guy here traded his leds for non leds plus $80 and you can buy aftermarket leds for less than $200.. just lettin ya know.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im just feelin it out i figured if someone would pay that would make up my mind if i wanted to do it haha. I've seen some sell on here for like 275 so i figured i'd just see . . i'd probably take like 160.