Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS/FT Doug Thorley Short Tube Headers, 4.0L

Old 08-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT Doug Thorley Short Tube Headers, 4.0L

Selling my DT shorty headers that i bought a few months ago. Never installed them after i found out i had to get them welded on the stock cats. Prefer to sell locally. Looking for 250, will consider trades too.

SOLD!

Old 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
ja5on86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
ja5on86's Tacoma Gallery
would you be willing to ship to California?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja5on86 View Post
X2
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #5
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Damn wish I got paid this week and not next week. Glws!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja5on86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
X2
Idk how much shipping will be, it's about 20lbs. Just pm me the zip code and i'll look up shipping. Cost for shipping would be on buyers dime of course.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
hmm interesting...

I have the on my 2006 and no welding was invloved.

I didn't put them on the local truck shop did, but they didnt weld anything.

Is there some kind of difference between the years?
Old 08-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B4X4 View Post
hmm interesting...

I have the on my 2006 and no welding was invloved.

I didn't put them on the local truck shop did, but they didnt weld anything.

Is there some kind of difference between the years?
Are you sure you don't have long tubes? The long tubes don't require welding because they eliminate the front cats. The short tubes keep the front cats so you have to cut them off of the stock manifold and weld them onto the DT header.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
Betty Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Are you sure you don't have long tubes? The long tubes don't require welding because they eliminate the front cats. The short tubes keep the front cats so you have to cut them off of the stock manifold and weld them onto the DT header.
Correct. Found this info out AFTER i bought them, i just would rather have the bolt on long tubes.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Shit, maybe i do have long tubes. I ordered short tubes for sure. I know after installation i had to get a rear O2 simulator from URD. So that must mean that i have long tubes.

Bastards!!! sent me long tubes, I guess it worked out better in the long run since no welding was required
Old 08-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
Betty Blue

bump
Old 08-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #11
Betty Blue

sold!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #12
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B4X4 View Post
Shit, maybe i do have long tubes. I ordered short tubes for sure. I know after installation i had to get a rear O2 simulator from URD. So that must mean that i have long tubes.

Bastards!!! sent me long tubes, I guess it worked out better in the long run since no welding was required
Yeah, unless you need to get a smog check.