Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Roof rack cover/rubber moulding piece

Old 08-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Roof rack cover/rubber moulding piece

EDIT 8/28/11: Found one! Mods, you can delete this thread if you want.

I'm not quite sure what this piece is called, but it covers the area where the stock roof rack would go. I am missing one. I am willing to buy one, or both (only need one though) for $20 shipped. I figured someone might have them lying around if they installed a stock roof rack.

Thanks.

This below picture with black piece of rubber on the roof is what I am talking about.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombiology70 View Post
Just picked a roof rack today and hope to install tomorrow so I'll keep you posted...
Cool, yeah let me know!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
bump. Still looking for this piece.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Ygpm
Old 08-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I'd give it to you for free since I kept mine after I put on my stock roof rack, but the drive to Dallas would cost me a pretty penny.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
I'd give it to you for free since I kept mine after I put on my stock roof rack, but the drive to Dallas would cost me a pretty penny.
Would you be willing to put roll them up in a box and send em my way for $20?
Old 08-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
Bump, still looking. thanks
Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #8
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I got one