Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 2009+ JBL Factory stereo amp

Old 08-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2009+ JBL Factory stereo amp

***Closed***
No longer looking, thank you.

Looking for a 2009+ factory JBL stereo amp. PM me if you want to sell one.

Thanks,

-FB
Old 08-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
You ended up needing the newer amp too? Sucks. Good luck man.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Thanks, I think I need the amp at least... There is a bluetooth voice input that goes from the head unit to the amp. I tried wiring it to my amp but no go. I looked it up and they have different part numbers between 2005-2008 and 2009+. I am hoping someone has one laying around. Its a good thing that I enjoy this kind of thing otherwise this would be a nightmare. The only part that sucks though is finding out that I need to buy more parts .
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
It works if you work it.

Pump

Still looking...
Old 08-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
It works if you work it.

No longer looking... Turns out I didn't need it after all.